In the mountains of Pakistan, a mother and her ten-year-old daughter flee their home on the eve of the girl’s marriage to a tribal leader. A deadly hunt for them begins.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired September 8, 2016
- Minutes to Midnight (2015) On the cusp of New Year's Eve, seven friends and a mysterious backpacker converge at a desolate ski lodge in the mountains when they are systematically hunted down by ruthless masked men with a cryptic agenda.
- Pirates (2014) On the eve of the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, a whale swallows the Emperor's Seal of State being brought to Joseon by envoys from China. With a big reward on whoever brings back the royal seal, mountain bandits led by Jang Sa-jung go out to sea to hunt down the whale. But he soon […]
- Rabhasa (2014) US return student Karthik pledges to marry his uncle Dhanunjay's daughter Indu, which was his mother's wish. A small family feud ends with both the families getting separated. He joins Indu's college to convince her to marry him, but mistakenly assumes Bhagyam as Dhanunjay's daughter. […]
- Muthina Kathirikai (2016) 40-year old Muthupandi's struggle to find a suitable girl for marriage ends after he fell in love with Maya. She is a 20-year old and happens to be the daughter of his ex-crush. Her father had issues with Muthupandi and this becomes a hurdle for the couple's relationship. On the other […]
- Lamb (2015) Lamb, based on the novel by Bonnie Nadzam, traces the self-discovery of David Lamb in the weeks following the disintegration of his marriage and the death of his father. Hoping to regain some faith in his own goodness, he turns his attention to Tommie, an awkward and unpopular […]