Sexy lap dances, surprise guests, and drunken fools aren’t the only exciting drama at this Mexican wedding. Meanwhile, Eddie gets fired up with the mysterious newcomer, Sofia.
East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner city school in East LA where two teenage cousins—Jessie, a 16-year-old virgin and Maya, a troubled runaway with a violent past —fall in love with Jacob, a popular football player. From this forbidden love triangle, Maya, Jessie and Jacob, along with their close friends must face true-to-life decisions during a single dramatic and breath-taking year that will mark their lives forever.
- East Los High S04E06 – Wanna Bro Job? Jacob receives a tempting job offer which could sever his ties to the people he loves most. Camila finds herself in a heart-breaking predicament and Eddie discovers something that threatens to break up the Bomb Squad.
East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, […]
- East Los High S04E05 – We Have Obamacare! An unexpected trip to the ER brings everyone together. Jacob struggles with his feelings for both Maya and Ceci. The Bomb Squad drama unravels as Eddie deals with PTSD and Brandie begins a revenge plot against Gina.
East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and […]
- East Los High S04E07 – You’re Dancing Like a Gringo Summer heats up with a wave of sexting, lies and betrayal that leaves a path of heartache and breakups, just in time for Lorena and Hernan's big wedding.
East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner city school in East LA […]
- Girl Meets World S03E20 – Girl Meets Ilha das Flores
Based on ABC's hugely popular 1993-2000 sitcom, this new comedy, set in New York City, will tell the wonderfully funny, heartfelt stories that "Boy Meets World" is renowned for – only this time from a tween girl's perspective – as the curious and bright 7th grader Riley Matthews […]
- 47 Meters Down (2016) Two sisters on Mexican vacation are trapped in a shark observation cage at the bottom of the ocean, with oxygen running low and great whites circling nearby, they have less than an hour of air left to figure out how to get to the surface.