In 1931, following the success of the film Battleship Potemkin, Soviet filmmaker Sergei Eisenstein travels to the city of Guanajuato, Mexico, to shoot a new film. Freshly rejected by Hollywood, Eisenstein soon falls under Mexico’s spell. Chaperoned by his guide Palomino Cañedo, the director opens up to his suppressed fears as he embraces a new world of sensual pleasures and possibilities that will shape the future of his art.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(59 downloads) Aired May 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(25 downloads) Aired May 11, 2016
- The Last Man on Earth S03E03 – You’re All Going to Diet Season 03, Episode 3 – “You're All Going to Diet”
Phil installs an alarm system in the house, but Melissa has already beaten him to it with her own security plans. Meanwhile, a change in scenery could do the group some good.
The year is 2022, and after an unlikely event, only one man […]
- The Last Man on Earth S03E10
The year is 2022, and after an unlikely event, only one man is left on earth: Phil Miller, who used to be just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job at the bank. Now, in his RV, Phil searches the country for other survivors. He has traveled to every city, every […]
- Gaycation S02E02 – India Season 02, Episode 02 – “India"
Ellen and Ian travel to India, where guides from the local LGBTQ community help them explore how the country can evolve while maintaining its long-held traditions.
Ellen and her best friend Ian set off on a personal journey to explore LGBTQ cultures […]
- Strach (2016) Marek is a young boy who witnessed a violent attack on a bus. He can shoot the entire incident on his cell, but his fear and conscience prevent you from doing the right thing. Examination of character Marek and other incident circumstances bring new information, explaining the reasons […]
- De Palma (2016) An intimate conversation between filmmakers, chronicling De Palma’s 55-year career, his life, and his filmmaking process, with revealing anecdotes and, of course, a wealth of film […]