Takes place in a humble town located in Puerto Rico in the 1940’s. After a long day of work in the sugarcane fields, Benito and his coworkers find themselves in the town’s cantina. There, they’ll have a chance to act against the oppression from a greedy landowner or stay forever silent.
- Pepo Pa’l Senado (2016) Politics is the Puerto Rican national sport, and in this sport anything is possible. Fate brings Pepo González, an ordinary, unemployed citizen, before an unscrupulous former political adviser. Her plan: to select a total stranger, without qualities or political lineage, and take the […]
- Nuyorican Básquet (2016) The story of the basketball players that represented Puerto Rico at the San Juan's 1979 Pan Am Games.
- ¡Viva Puerto Rico Libre? (2016) Explores the political and social realities that are currently lived in Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Rico Celebra 2 (2016)
La secuela del documental educativo Puerto Rico Celebra. Un derroche de fiestas culturales, música, artesanías y más.
- Nigel Farage Gets His Life Back (2016) A fly-on-the-wall mockumentary following the day-to-day reality of being Nigel Farage. How does a man forever in the spotlight fill his days now he has nothing to do?