Season 04, Episode 03 – “Tag, You’re Me”
When Sherlock finds himself distracted by his father’s ongoing presence in New York City, he offers to help Morland resolve a work issue in exchange for his prompt departure home. Also, Holmes and Watson’s investigation into the double murder of two men who looked alike leads them into the world of facial recognition technology.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(46 downloads) Aired November 20, 2015
- Elementary S05E11 Season 05, Episode 11 – Be My Guest
Holmes and Watson race to find a woman who has been held captive for years before the kidnapper takes drastic steps to avoid being caught. Meanwhile, Joan becomes frustrated when Shinwell refuses to focus on his informant training.
Following his […]
- Elementary S04E08 – A Burden of Blood Holmes and Watson investigate a homicide in which the victim was murdered in a manner reminiscent of the crimes of an infamous, and already incarcerated, serial killer. Also, Sherlock and Joan tutor Detective Bell for a police sergeant’s exam that would lead to a promotion and a post at […]
- Elementary S04E01 – The Past Is Parent When Holmes faces criminal charges in the aftermath of his recent violent behavior and relapse, his powerful father arrives in New York to fix his estranged son’s legal difficulties by any means necessary. Also, with Holmes and Watson’s consultancy with the NYPD in jeopardy, Holmes […]
- Elementary S04E02 – Evidence of Things Not Seen When Morland offers to use his influence to have Sherlock and Joan reinstated as consultants to the NYPD, Sherlock’s mistrust of his father makes him question his motivation to help. Also, with no work offers coming in, Watson wrangles a gig with the FBI investigating a triple homicide […]
- Sherlock S04E01 – The Six Thatchers Season 4, Episode 1 - The Six Thatchers
Sherlock waits to see where Moriarty will make his posthumous move. One mysterious case in particular baffles Scotland Yard, but Sherlock is more interested in a seemingly trivial detail. Why is someone destroying images of the late prime […]