Holmes and Watson investigate a homicide in which the victim was murdered in a manner reminiscent of the crimes of an infamous, and already incarcerated, serial killer. Also, Sherlock and Joan tutor Detective Bell for a police sergeant’s exam that would lead to a promotion and a post at another precinct.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(83 downloads) Aired January 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(55 downloads) Aired January 14, 2016
- That Demon Within (2014) By a strange twist of fate, dutiful Hong Kong policeman Dan saves the life of the leader of a violent gang of armed robbers. When they commit another crime, Dan is determined to put an end to their activities. He works with the leader, whom the gang had betrayed, to engineer a plan to […]
- Frequency S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 — “Pilot”
When Detective Raimy Sullivan discovers that she can communicate with her deceased father on an old ham radio, she warns him of events that will lead to his death so he can circumvent his fate.
A female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to […]
- Mr. Airavata (2015) A common farmer turns into an IAS police officer to help the poor and fight against corruption and finally taking the revenge of his murdered sister.
- Frequency S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – The Edison Effect
Frank and Raimy hatch a plan to kill the Nightingale, but Frank's reluctant to carry out the task. Meanwhile, Raimy's confronted with an unexpected choice of morality.
A female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via a ham […]
- American Gothic (2016) S01E02 – Jack-in-the-Pulpit Season 01, Episode 02 - “Jack-in-the-Pulpit”
A new suspect emerges in the “Silver Bells Killer” case; Garrett plans an announcement about a family secret; and Cam, Tessa and Alison seek an explanation for the silver bells found in the shed.