It seems simple: an egg + sperm = one embryo. But if your sperm is “few, vague and abnormal” and your woman is premenopausal at age 37, things start to get complicated.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(29 downloads) Aired June 10, 2016
- The Switch (2010) An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his […]
- Alena (2016) Alena’s life is far from simple. When she arrives at her new elite boarding school, Filippa and the other girls start to harass her. But Alena’s best friend Josefin won’t let her take anymore beating. If she won’t strike back, Josefin will do it for her. Hard.
- Magi (2016) Olivia, A New York-based journalist travels to Turkey when she receives news that her sister Marla is pregnant. Marla recently ended a relationship but decides to keep the baby and that's when sinister things begin to occur.
- Old 37 (2015) Two brothers intercept 911 calls in their Father's beat up old Ambulance to exact revenge on a group of careless teen […]
- Focus (2015) A veteran grifter takes a young, attractive woman under his wing, but things get complicated when they become romantically […]