Makoto Fukamachi (Junichi Okada) is a Japanese cameraman. He finds an old camera on a backstreet of Nepal. The camera might possibly solve the mystery of whether George Mallory became the first person to successfully climb Mount Everest on June 8, 1924 or not. Pursuing the old camera’s past, Makoto Fukamachi meets legendary Alpinist Joji Habu (Hiroshi Abe). Joji Habu is isolated from other people because of his reckless and thoughtless personality.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired January 4, 2017
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired October 7, 2016
- Everest (2015) Inspired by the incredible events surrounding an attempt to reach the summit of the world’s highest mountain, Everest documents the awe-inspiring journey of two different expeditions challenged beyond their limits by one of the fiercest snowstorms ever encountered by mankind. Their […]
- Sayonara (2015) The world's first human-android acting duo, called Android Theater Project, is the collaborative brainchild of noted Japanese playwright Oriza Hirata and the leading robotics scientist Hiroshi Ishiguro. "Sayonara" is a remakable android play and has been adapted to feature film by the […]
- Last Tango in Halifax Special Christmas- Part II Caroline tells Gillian the truth about why she had to take the new headship, and Gillian's mounting guilt over Eddie's death drives her to make a life-changing decision. Celia takes to the stage in the local production of Blithe Spirit and a twist of fate means Alan is forced to confront […]
- Skyfall (2012) When Bond's latest assignment goes gravely wrong and agents around the world are exposed, MI6 is attacked forcing M to relocate the agency. These events cause her authority and position to be challenged by Gareth Mallory (Ralph Fiennes), the new Chairman of the Intelligence and Security […]
- 800 Words S01E08 – Episode 8 George tries to convince Shay to stay in Weld. The Women of Weld question the motive behind Jan’s arrival. Katie organises a camp-in to protest against the proposed development.