Season 10, Episode 03 – “Lost Languages”
The remaining 12 artists team up to create a member of a long-lost race inspired by unique languages created by “Game of Thrones” linguist David Peterson.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired February 3, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired February 3, 2016
- W/ Bob & David S01E02 – Episode 2 Bob and David butt heads with Standards & Practices. Cops get all sensitive with a witness. Musical inspiration strikes at the dry cleaners.
- Blindspot S01E10 – Evil Handmade Instrument Season 01, Episode 10 – “Evil Handmade Instrument”
In the thrilling mid-season finale the team goes after a group of sleeper spies that have just been activated and race to stop a slew of assassinations.
- Face Off S10E01 – Wanted Dead Or Alive Season 10, Episode 01 – “Wanted Dead or Alive”
Season 10 begins with the 14 competing artists working in teams of two to create alien bounty hunters.
- Face Off S10E11 – The Art of Warcraft Season 10, Episode 11 – “The Art of Warcraft”
The artists convert races from “World of Warcraft” into realistic characters for the big screen; guest judge Robert Kazinsky.
- Castle S08E12 – The Blame Game Season 08, Episode 12 – “The Blame Game”
Castle gets abducted and must solve puzzles and mind games with a group of strangers. Meanwhile, Beckett and her colleagues race against the clock to find Castle and capture a killer.