Une famille à louer
Forty-year-old Paul-André is a timid, rather introverted man. Rich but alone, he is deeply bored and ends up concluding that what he needs is a family. Violette, a forty-year-old full of energy, is threatened with eviction and is afraid she’ll lose custody of her two children. Paul-André then proposes a totally above the board contract to rent the family in exchange for him paying off Violette’s debts. For better and for worse..
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(53 downloads) Aired September 24, 2016
- Welcome to Iceland (2016) In the desolate Icelandic highlands, two lowbrow lovers lose their ride, a suited suicide his trigger finger, and a nuclear family their center. Losing their way and their reasons, they fall apart while coming together. A drama rich in comedy, arid plains, and empty stomachs.
- Ranna (2015) A super rich man is pining for his daughter who left him 25 years ago. He wants her back in the family. The impossible task can be done only by his grandson Bhargava. How Bhargava manages to unite the family members is the story.
- Sociopathia (2016) Introverted and peculiar, Mara spends her days fabricating props for movies. But her reclusive persona conceals an internal wrath. Terrified of being alone, Mara refuses to let her lovers leave, sadistically murdering them and keeping their corpses as living dolls. When she's hired by […]
- The Fencer (2015) Vehkleja An introverted champion athlete arrives from Leningrad to Haapsalu in 1952 to become a PE teacher. Against principal's opposition, he starts teaching children fencing. From a bumpy begininng, fencing becomes a therapy for children and the trainer after rough war time. But principal still […]
- The Cut (2014) In 1915 a man survives the Armenian genocide in the Ottoman Empire, but loses his family, speech and faith. One night he learns that his twin daughters may be alive, and goes on a quest to find them