Since 1912, baseball has been a game obsessed with statistics and speed. Thrown at upwards of 100 miles per hour, a fastball moves too quickly for human cognition and accelerates into the realm of intuition. Fastball is a look at how the game at its highest levels of achievement transcends logic and even skill, becoming the primal struggle for man to control the uncontrollable.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired June 22, 2016
- Fatal Intuition (2016) Jang-woo had only his sister to live for until she is brutally murdered. During a ritual to send her spirit to heaven, he comes across a suspicious man, who manages to escape from the scene. He begins to suspect a local pharmacist and keeps an eye on him. Although Jang-woo is absolutely […]
- Still Life (2016) Gorge coeur ventre There are victims that arrive by night. They intuit, unaware of the danger that awaits them. They may attempt to resist, but a young man leads them to their deaths before dawn. A dog is the only witness of this terrifying world that seems certain never to end.
- Transcendence (2014) Two leading computer scientists work toward their goal of Technological Singularity, as a radical anti-technology organization fights to prevent them from creating a world where computers can transcend the abilities of the human […]
- Thirty Million (2016) Thirty million people. A statistic. But this statistic is made up of individuals. Bangladesh is often described as the most vulnerable country on the planet. in the face of a changing climate. Find out why.
- Wallander S04E03 – The Troubled Man Season 4, Episode 3 –“The Troubled Man”
With his memory failing, Wallander needs to draw on primal instincts to solve a decades-old submarine mystery