Isäni tähtien takaa
My father from Sirius is a film about a boy who grew up believing his father is a messenger between the Earth and the outer space. Now the boy has become a man who wants to find out what is true in his father’s worldview. And what is not. Veikko Paakkanen, the father of the director Einari Paakkanen, believes that he’s able to cure people from cancer, see extraterrestial beings and contact the afterlife.
- The Space Between Us (2016) A young man raised by scientists on Mars returns to Earth to find his father.
- A Beautiful Planet (2016) An exploration of Earth and beyond as seen from outer space.
- Mr. Pickles S02E06 – A.D.D Season 2, Episode 6 – “A.D.D.”
Mr. Pickles is in outer space with a dolphin and an evil shrimp.
- The History of Love (2016) The story of a long-lost book that mysteriously reappears and connects an old man searching for his son with a girl seeking a cure for her mother's loneliness.
- Realive (2016) Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he decides to cryogenically freeze himself. The love of his life is devastated. Seventy years later, Marc becomes the first cryogenic resuscitated person in […]