Vivi (Britta Hammelstein) is exhausted. Actually, she is about to become an attorney and to move in together with her boyfriend Adam (Golo Euler), but somehow, she is stuck. She tries to flee back to her Moms (Victoria Trauttmansdorff) couch, only to find that there is no more space for her. Vivi’s father (Detlev Buck) assumes that she needs some rest and sends her to an island…
- My Dead Boyfriend (2016) Mary’s life has been defined by a string of temp jobs and a half-hearted attempt to become a writer. But all that changes when she comes home to find her boyfriend dead in front of the TV set. During her misadventures in trying to get rid of his ashes, Mary discovers that there was much […]
- Quietus (2016) The life of a young woman who takes care of her ailing father is disrupted when her brother moves in with them.
- Captain Fantastic (2016) A father living in the forests of the Pacific Northwest with his six young kids tries to assimilate back into […]
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) Jack Reacher returns to the headquarters of his old unit, only to find out he's now accused of a 16-year-old […]
- The Windsors S01E03 – Episode 3 A stranger claims that Prince Charles is his father, and Kate and Wills move to a semi in Rickmansworth.