The story of a love born in the strangest of circumstances between two long-suffering survivors of the hell that was the Holocaust. Their love overcomes all obstacles in its path, including death – when it eventually comes. Set in the Swedish rehabilitation camps during the autumn and winter of 1945.
- Undulant Fever (2014) 海を感じる時 A female student falls for a senior, but the senior not really for her. He is willing to go to bed with her, but doesn’t feel love. The couple embark on a painful yet passionate experiment. A 1970s story in 1970s images, based on the legendary book by the then very young writer Kei […]
- Remember (2015) With the aid of a fellow Auschwitz survivor and a hand-written letter, an elderly man with dementia goes in search of the person responsible for the death of his […]
- Wrecked (2016) S01E02 – Rest in Peace, Callaway Hinkle Season 1, Episode 02 – “Rest in Peace, Callaway Hinkle”
The survivors discover a satellite phone and Danny confronts his past. Todd finds out about the death of his child.
- The Crossing II (2015) 太平轮(下)·彼岸 A story of three couples and their intertwining love stories set in 1940s Taiwan and Shanghai, centered around the 1949 sinking of […]
- The Crossing Part 2 (2015) 太平轮(下)·彼岸 A story of three couples and their intertwining love stories set in 1940s Taiwan and Shanghai, centered around the 1949 sinking of […]