In order to get his family back, Frank must transform internally and overcome his fear instilled in him by his father since childhood. And in the process of his turbulent spiritual journey and self-discovery, he creates a Martial Arts “Transformational Training Method: H.I.G.H. K.E.Y. F.I.T.N.E.S.S. which in turn he utilizes to lead and metamorphosize an inner-city High School Karate team from last place to first place in the state. These teenagers get to realize their unlimited God-given potential to overcome barriers and break down their limited beliefs and become positive contributors to society.
- The Ultimate Fighter S24E09
Sixteen aspiring mixed martial artists live together, train together and compete against each other to become the Ultimate Fighter. They receive coaching from UFC champions and contenders in a variety of martial arts including wrestling, boxing, judo, Jiu-Jitsu, karate and […]
- The Master (2015) 师父 A Wing Chun master has to defeat 8 martial arts schools to open his own school, yet he has become a chess piece to the local power dynamics.
- The Final Master (2015) Original Title
사부:영춘권 마스터 Shi Fu
A Wing Chun master has to defeat 8 martial arts schools to open his own school, yet he has become a chess piece to the local power dynamics.
- Barely Lethal (2015) A 16-year-old international assassin yearning for a "normal" adolescence fakes her own death and enrolls as a senior in a suburban high school. She quickly learns that being popular can be more painful than getting […]
- AmeriGeddon (2016) A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the […]