La dernière leçon
Madeleine, 92 years old, decides to set the date and conditions of her departure. By telling her daughter Diane and her son Pierre, she hopes to prepare them as gently as possible to her coming disappearance. But for her children, it’s a chock, and minds are set ablaze. Until the end, Madeleine will keep her dignity, wits, and passion for life as a course of conduct, so she can give them all, and in particular Diane, a touching “final lesson”.
- The Vessel (2016) Ten years after a tsunami destroyed a small-town elementary school with all the children inside, a young man builds a mysterious structure out of the school's remains, setting the town aflame with passions long forgotten.
- Love Thy Neighbor S04E01 Written, directed and produced by Tyler Perry, "Love Thy Neighbor" is a comedy set at Love's Diner, where every day the menu serves up good food, great laughs, valuable life lessons and a whole lot of love for its zany neighbors.
Love Thy Neighbor S04E01
- Always on My Mind (1993) Chang Yau-Wai is a family committed news reporter. Together with his wife, they have their hands full with their children, including their soon to be wed daughter. Things, however, soon take a turn for the worst.
- Man Down S04E01 Dan is a childish idiot trapped in an adult’s life, whose world is at near collapse. His girlfriend Naomi is fast running out of patience with his inability to navigate the simplest of life tasks. He has two uniquely dysfunctional friends and a listless teaching career that sees him […]
- Ned Rifle (2014) Henry and Fay's son Ned sets out to find and kill his father for destroying his mother's life. But his aims are frustrated by the troublesome Susan, whose connection to Henry predates even his arrival in the lives of the Grim family.