Christmas for Miranda (Krakow) is a painful reminder of the family she never had. Her mother died when she was young, never revealing the identity of her father. But, three days before Christmas, she unexpectedly receives a clue as to the whereabouts that takes her to a beautiful New England town where she meets Ian (Matter), a young man who helps with her search. As the clues lead to her father’s identity and Miranda discovers the possibility of love in Ian, and she learns that her father lived in the small town and now she knows his family (her brother and her biological father’s wife). She faces a terrible decision… Should she share the truth and risk losing the family she has just found, or leave and keep the secret forever? This Christmas promises to be life-changing for Miranda with a new chance at life and love.
- Moonlight (2016) The tender, heartbreaking story of a young man’s struggle to find himself, told across three defining chapters in his life as he experiences the ecstasy, pain, and beauty of falling in love, while grappling with his own […]
- Broken (2016) A young female escapes her past and absconds to England in search of a new life. She takes a job caring for a tetraplegic, but burden of the job stirs up her past. It seems the limits of caring are not always as clear as they should be.
- Seattle Road (2016) Two young artists use love as a safety net against the fear and pain in their lives in order to propel them deeper into their art.
- My Mistress (2014) It's a long hot summer for Charlie Boyd. He's sixteen, his hormones are raging and he's just found out his mother is having an affair with his father's best friend. One thing takes his mind off his problems, the mysterious woman down the street who has visitors day and night, and has […]
- Robot Chicken S08E06 – The Robot Chicken Christmas Special: X-mas United A family secret is exposed when Robot Chicken Nerd realizes his father is Father Christmas.