Season 01, Episode 04 — “Episode 4”
The team are on the hunt for a world-famous delicacy – the Patagonian toothfish. The group want to be the first recreational anglers to take on a toothfish, but the fish live 2km deep in the freezing southern Atlantic Ocean, so their trusty fishing rods are no use here.
New series. Fishing show, with Charles Butcher, Jason Lewis and Thomas Hird, aka The Blowfish. They head to British Columbia in search of the elusive Coho Salmon, but standing in their way are dozens of hungry grizzly bears intent on fattening themselves up before winter sets in. The trio must work out a way to catch a Coho without ending up as dinner for the bears
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 3, 2016
- Fishing Impossible S01E03 – Peru Season 01, Episode 03 — “Peru”
In this edition, the team embark upon a mission to catch a deep-sea monster. Driven by the legend of the Kraken, marine biologist Blowfish is determined to prove that big squid are misunderstood. He plans to don a scuba tank and chainmail suit to catch a […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E06 Season 01, Episode 06
Charles Butcher, Jason Lewis and Thomas Hird are in South Africa in search of sharks, hoping to lure these predators close enough to their boat to catch and tag them. Blowfish is hoping to avoid using chum and instead thinks he can attract the sharks through the […]
- Atlantic: The Wildest Ocean on Earth – From Heaven to Hell (2015) In the balmy tropical Atlantic, everything from dolphins, manatees and whale sharks to sunbathing jellyfish thrive in the Caribbean's warm, sheltered waters, fringed with coral reefs and rich mangrove forests. But extreme heat in Africa unleashes terrifying hurricanes, causing chaos […]
- Angie Tribeca S02E02 – Miso Dead Season 02, Episode 02 – “Miso Dead”
Tensions flare between Tribeca and Scholls after the skull of a missing sushi chef is fished out of the ocean. Why? Because they’re in a love triangle with Geils. It actually has very little to do with the case.
- Chevalier (2016) In the middle of the Aegean Sea, six men on a fishing trip on a luxury yacht decide to play a game. During this game, things will be compared. Things will be measured. Songs will be butchered, and blood will be tested. Friends will become rivals and rivals will become hungry. But at the […]