A story about bravery, self-sacrifice and human dignity put on trial by the merciless power of nature. A young pilot is fired from military air force after disobeying an absurd order. He gets a job as a co-pilot with a civil airline. Being brutally honest and direct, he is not on best terms with his new colleagues. During a flight to Asia his crew receives a distress message from a volcanic island and makes a decision to attempt a rescue mission. Will it be a success? Will they survive the disaster? They have a single chance to find that out: by being a team and sticking up for one another.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired October 16, 2016
- Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant (2015) Comedy - A self-anointed 'renegade' male flight attendant must save the day when the airline he works for tries to eliminate flight attendants as a cost-cutting measure. - Stanley Tucci, Rebecca Romijn, Jayma […]
- NOVA S43E08 – Making North America Part 3 Human Season 43, Episode 08 - “Making North America Part 3 Human”
From the gold rush to the oil boom, the hidden riches of our landscape have helped Americans prosper. But as our cities grow, so do the risks of catastrophic natural disasters, such as the supervolcano under Yellowstone that […]
- Aftermath (2016) S01E07 – What the Thunder Said Season 01, Episode 07 – “What the Thunder Said”
With volcanic Mount Rainier about to erupt, a mysterious figure tells the family that their only salvation lies back on the deadly mountain.
The Copelands battle for survival after civilization comes to an apocalyptic end -- and they are […]
- Flirting in the Air (2014) Airline pilots Cool, Sam and Guy were proud womanizers whom all took tremendous pleasure in making the rounds with every stewardess they came across. But one day during a seemingly routine flight, they encountered a violent magnetic storm that sent them falling through a wormhole. Upon […]
- Cooked S01E01 – Fire Explored through the lenses of the four natural elements – fire, water, air and earth – COOKED is an enlightening and compelling look at the evolution of what food means to us through the history of food preparation and its universal ability to connect us. Highlighting our primal human […]