Abby Knight, ex-lawyer and crime buff, and the owner of Bloomers Flower Shop, is having a week to be reckoned with. A reluctant bridesmaid at her drama queen cousin’s wedding, Abby ends up not just doing the flowers…but having to find out who murdered a wedding crasher. Stars Brooke Shields, Brennan Elliott and Beau Bridges.
- Flower Shop Mystery: Mum’s the Word (2016) Former attorney-turned-small-town-florist, Abby Knight, has a nose for sleuthing, quickly embroiled in a murder investigation, grateful for the help when she teams with retired private eye, Marco Salvare, who now owns a local bar and grill.
- The Ranch (2016) S01E11 – Gone as a Girl Can Get Season 01, Episode 11 – “Gone as a Girl Can Get”
An angry Beau clears Maggie's things out of the house. Colt tries to sort out his feelings for Abby and Heather.
Being a pro athlete didn't pan out for Colt. Now he's helping his dad and brother keep the ranch afloat, and figuring out […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E08 – Rule #79: Labels Are For Canned Goods Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Barbara (Retta) head to SplitCon, a convention dedicated to providing services for people who are breaking or broken up. Phoebe (Beau Garrett) gets introduced into the LA art scene by new beau Joaquin (Niall Matter). Jo (Alanna Ubach) fights Charlene (Megan […]
- The Adderall Diaries (2016) Writer and Adderall enthusiast Stephen Elliott reaches a low point when his estranged father resurfaces, claiming that Stephen has fabricated much of the dark childhood that that fuels his writing. Adrift in the precarious gray area of memory, Stephen is led by three sources of […]
- Major Crimes S04E23 – Hindsight (5) Season 04, Episode 23 – “Hindsight Part 5”
Conclusion. A video wire elicits admissions, as seven murders are tied together and suspects are narrowed down to three, in the Season 4 finale. Also: Mark Hickman faces the truth about his past; and Provenza and Patrice resolve wedding […]