Season 1, Episode 2
Maurice needs to be honest with his family but a new revelation is revealed by Deborah instead. A special member of the family moves away, and Barbara’s got a bone to pick with Maurice.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(130 downloads) Aired May 2, 2016
- Flowers S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 1, Episode 3
Deborah’s sister Viv pays a visit, stirring up the family. Deborah needs to take action, but finds it hard to find the best course.
- Flowers S01E04 – Episode 4 Maurice has been dropped by the Carols, while Deborah regrets her night out with Barry, so when Barbara invites them to dinner, it could not come at a worse time. Meanwhile, Amy and Abigail get closer, much to Donald's upset.
- Flowers S01E06 – Episode 6 The family is severed as Deborah considers her future, and Maurice and the twins struggle to pull themselves together without her. Barry gives Maurice a shock, while Deborah stumbles across something that calls everything into question.
- Flowers S01E01 – Episode 1 Flowers is a comedy series about an eccentric family called The Flowers, who are finding it hard to hold themselves together. They reside in a creaky, messy, crumbling old house with Maurice’s mother and their twenty five year old twins who are both competing for the same girl.
- Call the Midwife S05E02 – Episode 2 Barbara is put to the test when a dockworker’s wife is forced into a difficult decision.