Maurice has been dropped by the Carols, while Deborah regrets her night out with Barry, so when Barbara invites them to dinner, it could not come at a worse time. Meanwhile, Amy and Abigail get closer, much to Donald’s upset.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(127 downloads) Aired April 27, 2016
- Flowers S01E01 – Episode 1 Flowers is a comedy series about an eccentric family called The Flowers, who are finding it hard to hold themselves together. They reside in a creaky, messy, crumbling old house with Maurice’s mother and their twenty five year old twins who are both competing for the same girl.
- Call the Midwife S05E03 – Episode 3 A outbreak of typhoid erupts, and suspicion over who the carrier could be threatens to break apart a closely knit family. Sister Winfred faces a personal dilemma when a local teacher is revealed to be pregnant by a married man. When the woman takes matters into her own hands, Sister […]
- Friday Night Dinner S04E03 – Congratulations Season 04, Episode 03 - “Congratulations”
Adam has been recognised for his musical talent, but his achievement is overshadowed by something Jonny has to say.
For the Goodman family, Friday Night Dinner is just like Sunday lunch: just take two days away, change the meal to dinner, and […]
- The Goldbergs (2013) S03E07 – Lucky Season 03, Episode 07 – “Lucky”
Barry begs Murray to get a dog, and when they finally do, Barry is disappointed to find the dog would rather spend more time with Murray than with him. Meanwhile, Erica and Lainey plan a girls-only sleepover… without Beverly. But when Erica finds out she […]
- Call the Midwife S05E02 – Episode 2 Barbara is put to the test when a dockworker’s wife is forced into a difficult decision.