The family is severed as Deborah considers her future, and Maurice and the twins struggle to pull themselves together without her. Barry gives Maurice a shock, while Deborah stumbles across something that calls everything into question.
- Flowers S01E01 – Episode 1 Flowers is a comedy series about an eccentric family called The Flowers, who are finding it hard to hold themselves together. They reside in a creaky, messy, crumbling old house with Maurice’s mother and their twenty five year old twins who are both competing for the same girl.
- Flowers S01E04 – Episode 4 Maurice has been dropped by the Carols, while Deborah regrets her night out with Barry, so when Barbara invites them to dinner, it could not come at a worse time. Meanwhile, Amy and Abigail get closer, much to Donald's upset.
- Flowers S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 1, Episode 3
Deborah’s sister Viv pays a visit, stirring up the family. Deborah needs to take action, but finds it hard to find the best course.
- Being Mary Jane S03E06 – Don’t Call It a Comeback Mark contemplates his future at the network; and a sexual encounter scares Mary Jane.
- Vikings S04E04 – Yol Season 04, Episode 04 – “Yol”
A Norwegian king and Bjorn, who is accompanied by a new partner, are welcomed to the Great Hall in Kattegat; King Aelle arrives at Wessex for Christmas and is unimpressed with the development of family relations. Meanwhile, in Paris, Rollo’s future depends […]