(5 downloads) Aired September 1, 2015
- Food Unwrapped S08E04 – Bell pepper,Leeks,Manuka honey Kate is in California to find out why almond butter is more expensive than other nutty spreads and she finds out that a combination of extreme weather and global economics have made the price of almonds go up.
- Food Unwrapped S06E06 – Vegetables, Wine, Biscuits
- Food Unwrapped S06E10 – Revisited, Mozzarella and Venison The team look back at some favourite investigations. Why is that liquid in packets of mozzarella? Why do we import venison when there are so many British deer? Why shouldn't we eat raw bean sprouts?
- Food Unwrapped S08E51 – Lose Weight for Summer The food and science series that travels the world to explore the industry secrets behind our favourite produce, industry secrets, and how foods are really made.
- Food Unwrapped S06E11 – Revisited, Pinenuts and Pies The team present some favourite investigations. Does what our meat eats make a difference? Why are pine nuts so expensive? And why don’t shop-bought pies spill their gravy? Coming Soon