(1 downloads) Aired October 6, 2015
- Food Unwrapped S06E10 – Revisited, Mozzarella and Venison The team look back at some favourite investigations. Why is that liquid in packets of mozzarella? Why do we import venison when there are so many British deer? Why shouldn't we eat raw bean sprouts?
- Food Unwrapped S06E09 – Crabs, Greens, Gummy Sweets Jimmy Doherty investigates a new technology developed in Ireland that uses high pressure to force crabs, lobsters and mussels to pop clean out of their shells. Kate Quilton learns why toddlers are hardwired to avoid unfamiliar foods and examines techniques to get fussy eaters to eat […]
- Food Unwrapped S06E08 – Plums, Vegetables, Cherry Tomatoes Putting plums, prunes and prune juice to the test, Jimmy Doherty heads to King's College London to make a concoction that will help keep people's bowel movements regular. In Holland, Matt Tebbutt meets a Dutch pioneer who may have unlocked the secret to growing vegetables using sea […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E10 – The Weakest Links The losing contestants from the Sweet 16 Challenge in last week’s episode are faced with the Birthday Cake pressure test and will have 90 minutes to bake a three-layer birthday cake and then face a dramatic elimination. The remaining contestants are dropped off in the middle of a […]
- Comedy Playhouse S17E02 – Broken Biscuits Season 17, Episode 02 – “Broken Biscuits” Funny, touching and twisted, Broken Biscuits follows five disparate groups of people, friends, partners and parents, and watches their everyday lives as their little stories unfold. There is Milton and Pearl, an older couple who have an […]