Putting plums, prunes and prune juice to the test, Jimmy Doherty heads to King’s College London to make a concoction that will help keep people’s bowel movements regular. In Holland, Matt Tebbutt meets a Dutch pioneer who may have unlocked the secret to growing vegetables using sea water, which could change the lives of millions of people across the developing world, while Kate Quilton takes a close look at how much sugar is in cherry tomatoes, asking if the supermarkets are labelling them correctly.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired October 19, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 19, 2015
- Food Unwrapped S08E52 – Not To Be Missed Missions Season 08, Episode 52 – “Not To Be Missed Missions”
A look back at a selection of investigations from the Food Unwrapped casebook. Jimmy Doherty asks why so much bacon in supermarkets is Danish, and learns how mites are used to make some traditionally matured cheese. Kate Quilton finds […]
- The Powerpuff Girls (2016) S01E26 – In the Garden of Good and Eddie Season 1, Episode 26 - “In the Garden of Good and Eddie”
When the girls try a quick-fix on their neglected vegetable garden, they are left with a giant, mooching tomato worm they must care for.
Three colorful, sugarcoated kids trying to juggle school and save the world before […]
- Kamp Holland (2016) In the confused melee that follows a roadside bomb attack on their convoy in Afghanistan, a Dutch soldier opens fire on a suspect Afghan, only to find that this killing unleashes a chain of dramatic events that will cast a long shadow over the lives of all initial survivors.
- The Kettering Incident S01E04 – The Mill Season 1, Episode 4 - “The Mill”
Anna tries to leave Kettering after Dutch reveals the truth of her relationship with Gillian, raising suspicions about her actions 15 years ago. She visits her mother for answers, but finds her in a vegetative state.
When Dr. Anna Macy returns to her […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E10 – The Weakest Links The losing contestants from the Sweet 16 Challenge in last week’s episode are faced with the Birthday Cake pressure test and will have 90 minutes to bake a three-layer birthday cake and then face a dramatic elimination. The remaining contestants are dropped off in the middle of a […]