Kate is in California to find out why almond butter is more expensive than other nutty spreads and she finds out that a combination of extreme weather and global economics have made the price of almonds go up.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired May 31, 2016
- Unfinished Business (2015) A hard-working small business owner and his two associates travel to Europe to close the most important deal of their lives. But what began as a routine business trip goes off the rails in every imaginable – and unimaginable – way, including unplanned stops at a massive sex fetish event […]
- Food Unwrapped S06E10 – Revisited, Mozzarella and Venison The team look back at some favourite investigations. Why is that liquid in packets of mozzarella? Why do we import venison when there are so many British deer? Why shouldn't we eat raw bean sprouts?
- Food Unwrapped S06E06 – Vegetables, Wine, Biscuits
- Arabian Nights: Volume 1, The Restless One (2015) Every night, in danger of being beheaded, Scheherazade tells King Shahryar unfinished tales to continue them the following night, hence defying his promise of murdering his new wives after their wedding night. Scheherazade tells king Shahryar her stories but these are not those in the […]
- Prescription Thugs (2015) In this follow-up to his film Bigger Stronger Faster, director Chris Bell turns his camera on the abuse of prescription drugs and, ultimately, himself. After witnessing friends and relatives face tragedy as they become addicted to prescription drugs, Bell sets out to explore the goals of […]