The food and science series that travels the world to explore the industry secrets behind our favourite produce, industry secrets, and how foods are really made.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired June 17, 2016
- Food Unwrapped S06E10 – Revisited, Mozzarella and Venison The team look back at some favourite investigations. Why is that liquid in packets of mozzarella? Why do we import venison when there are so many British deer? Why shouldn't we eat raw bean sprouts?
- Food Unwrapped S06E11 – Revisited, Pinenuts and Pies The team present some favourite investigations. Does what our meat eats make a difference? Why are pine nuts so expensive? And why don’t shop-bought pies spill their gravy?
- The Happiest Day in the Life of Olli Mäki (2016) Original Title
Summer 1962 and Olli Mäki has a shot at the world championship title in featherweight boxing. From the Finnish countryside to the bright lights of Helsinki, everything has been prepared for his fame and fortune. All Olli has to do is lose weight and […]
- Food Detectives S01E05 – Episode 5 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your bank balance by dishing up the plain facts about our food.Can chillies help us lose weight? Prof Alice Roberts carries out an experiment to […]
- Jamie’s Super Food S01E07 – Pork and Apple and Asian Crispy Beef Jamie Oliver travels to some of the healthiest places in the world to uncover the secrets of how people there live longer and healthier lives