From chocolate to cakes, cheese, chilli and beer, can you have treats if you’re on a diet?
- Food Detectives S01E02 – Episode 2 One of the fastest growing trends in our supermarkets is gluten-free foods. You can buy everything from gluten free bread and cakes to tins of soup. So is gluten really that bad for us? Should we all be going gluten free? Prof Alice Roberts tests the claim that some people feel less […]
- Food Unwrapped Specials 10 – Food Unwrapped at Christmas Coming Soon
- Cooked S01E04 – Earth Season 01, Episode 04 - “Earth” Discover how microbes help turn raw ingredients into delicacies like chocolate and cheese as Pollan tackles the mysterious process of fermentation.
- Food Unwrapped S06E11 – Revisited, Pinenuts and Pies The team present some favourite investigations. Does what our meat eats make a difference? Why are pine nuts so expensive? And why don’t shop-bought pies spill their gravy? Coming Soon
- Food Unwrapped S08E04 – Bell pepper,Leeks,Manuka honey Kate is in California to find out why almond butter is more expensive than other nutty spreads and she finds out that a combination of extreme weather and global economics have made the price of almonds go up.