Eleven-year-old Linh shows great grace under pressure. When her mother, who’s raising her kids on her own, has to return unexpectedly to Vietnam, Linh looks after her little sister Tien and the family restaurant on her own. Of course, no one is supposed to find out, not the school, not the neighbours, and definitely not child protective services. But Linh’s biggest problem has red hair, a telescope and a sly grin: Pauline. The daredevil from across the street has the whole neighbourhood under surveillance and can’t imagine anything cooler than a life without parents. When Pauline blackmails the Vietnamese sisters into starting a gang with her, the three girls set off on a daring adventure.
- Mom S03E16 – Cornflakes And The Hair Of Three Men Season 03, Episode 16 – “Cornflakes and the Hair of Three Men”
Christy lands a job as Jill’s personal assistant when the restaurant closes for renovations. Meanwhile, Bonnie answers a wrong number, only to fall for the man on the other end of the line.
- Scream Queens S01E05 – Pumpkin Patch Season 01, Episode 05 – “Pumpkin Patch”
With Halloween just days away, Dean Munsch makes an announcement affecting the campus and, specifically, Chanel’s plan to throw a pumpkin patch party in support of her Kappa Kappa Tau presidential campaign. Meanwhile, Grace and Pete lead a search […]
- Meet the Patels (2015) Finding love is never easy. For Ravi Patel, a first generation Indian-American, the odds are slim. His ideal bride is beautiful, smart, funny, family-oriented, kind and—in keeping with tradition—Indian (though hopefully raised in the US). Oh, and her last name should be Patel because in […]
- The Mindy Project S04E26 – Homewrecker Season 04, Episode 26 – “Homewrecker”
In the Season 4 finale, something goes wrong at Leo’s school, which means Mindy and Danny have to see each other. Meanwhile, Jody hopes a generous gift will regain Mindy’s trust.
Mindy Lahiri can quote every romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan that […]
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil S02E03 – Mr. Candle Cares Season 02, Episode 02 - “Mr. Candle Cares / Red Belt”
Star rebels after the school guidance counselor, Mr. Candle, insists that her future is set in stone; Marco finally decides to focus on earning his red belt in karate.
After having skirmished with a number of dangerous monsters, […]