Season 01, Episode 02 – “Day Kids”
The quartet steps in when two children with a rare condition are left behind by their parents in the diner, and treats them to a whirlwind urban adventure.
An unconventional comedy spiked with a touch of magical realism. The show follows four friends in their twenties as they navigate life at the unpredictable, emotional, but illuminative hour of 4 a.m. Dealing with themes of life and death, love and heartbreak, friendship and betrayal, it’s a series about self-discovery, disappointment, and clawing after dreams that always feel out of reach.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired September 3, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired September 3, 2016
- Four in the Morning S01E01 – Pig Season 01, Episode 01 - “Pig”
Bondurant confesses his love for William's girlfriend; Mitzi reveals her pregnancy; William and Bondurant try to break into Massey Hall.
FOUR IN THE MORNING is an unconventional comedy spiked with a touch of magical realism. The show follows four friends […]
- Be Somebody (2016) Pop superstar Jordan Jaye has a big dream - he just wants to live like a regular teenager. When he's chased down by some excited female fans, he finds a perfect hideout and a reluctant new friend from a small town, high-school art student, Emily Lowe. Despite being from different worlds, […]
- Love That Makes You Cry (2016) いつかこの恋を思い出してきっと泣いてしまう Follows the story of love, friendship and growth of six young men and women who move from countryside to the big city of Tokyo, each with their own dreams and aspirations. Among them is Sugihara Oto and Soda Ren. After her mother died, Oto was raised by adoptive parents in Hokkaido. […]
- Workin’ Moms S01E04 This original comedy series tests that modern ideal and dares to shatter the ‘cult of mom’. When long-time friends Kate (Reitman), a warm and grounded PR Exec, and Anne, a no-nonsense therapist (Kind), meet cute but timid Jenny (Wanlim) and lovable mess Frankie (Rinaldi) in a judgmental […]
- Black-ish S02E16 – Twindependence Season 02, Episode 16 — “Hope”
A highly-publicized court case involving police brutality and an African-American teenager leads the kids to ask tough questions, but Dre and Bow have conflicted views. Dre and his parents think the children need to know the harsh reality of the world […]