Tour de France
Far’Hook is a 20-year-old rapper. Following a violent dispute with a rival, he’s forced to leave Paris for a while. His producer, Bilal, suggests that Far’Hook acts as driver for Bilal’s father, Serge, on a tour of French ports, following in the footsteps of the classic painter Joseph Vernet. Despite the age gap and culture clash, an unlikely friendship forms between this talented rapper and a bricklayer from the north of France during a road trip that concludes in Marseille for a final concert, one of reconciliation.
- May Allah Bless France (2014) French rapper, author, and spoken word artist Abd Al Malik makes his directorial debut with this adaptation of his 2004 autobiography, chronicling his upbringing in the crime- and drug-ridden streets of Strasbourg and his life-changing encounters with hip hop and religion.
- Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour (2016) Concert special featuring the iconic superstar as she performs in packed arenas around the globe. Featuring new hits and beloved classics that showcase Madonna's signature visual theatrics, exquisite costumes and awe-inspiring choreography. With exclusive behind-the-scenes access that […]
- Diary of a Chambermaid (2015) Journal d’une femme de chambre Journal d'une femme de chambre
France, around 1900. Coming from the vibrancy of Paris, pert Célestine is procured as a chambermaid in Normandy. In the Lanlaire's villa she encounters the lecherous man of the house and his asexual, tyrannical and jealous wife. Célestine is determined to […]
- Doll, The Fatso And Me (2012) A comical road movie about friendship and happiness with unique protagonists. Bomber is a small man. And he has just lost his job as a courier. He decides to rip off his boss and keep the money from his last delivery trip to Paris. Europe is a beautiful blind French girl living in Paris. […]
- This World S13E01 – Three Days of Terror: The Charlie Hebdo Attacks In November 2015, when gunmen attacked Paris, France declared war on the Islamic State. But that war - and France's 'year of terror' - began a year ago with the attack on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.
With unprecedented access to the French authorities and previously unseen […]