Season 03, Episode 05 – “No Thanks-giving”
Louis and Jessica open Cattleman’s Ranch on Thanksgiving, which inspires Emery and Evan to take heed of the restaurant business; and when Eddie decides to blow off the rest of eighth grade, Jessica teaches him the meaning of hard work.
A ’90s-set single-camera comedy about a hip-hop-loving Asian kid growing up in suburban Orlando, being raised by an immigrant father obsessed with all things American and an immigrant mother often bewildered by white culture.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired November 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired November 16, 2016
- Fresh Off the Boat S03E06 Season 03, Episode 06 – “WWJD: What Would Jessica Do?”
Jessica is flummoxed when Evan attends church instead of accompanying her to Costco; Marvin treats Louis to a free teeth-whitening session; and Eddie and Emery become creative when getting rid of healthy cereal.
A '90s-set […]
- Fresh Off the Boat S03E09 Season 03, Episode 09 – How to Be An American
Jessica reveals shocking details of her past during her U.S. citizenship interview; and Eddie, Emery and Evan decide to take the family minivan out for a joyride.
A '90s-set single-camera comedy about a hip-hop-loving Asian kid growing […]
- Fresh Off the Boat S03E02 Season 03, Episode 02 – “Breaking Chains”
Eddie shows Emery the ropes at middle school, where he uses fake Chinese customs to fool the teachers and staff into giving him special privileges; and Jessica is upset when Louis hires a housekeeper to help lighten her load at home.
A '90s-set […]
- Fresh Off The Boat S02E14 – Michael Chang Fever Louis and Jessica learn that Emery has great potential to be the next Chinese-American tennis super star. But after hiring tennis legend Billie Jean King to take Emery to the next level, they realize she may be taking the training too far. Meanwhile, Eddie helps Evan pay off a gambling […]
- Fresh Off the Boat S03E08 Season 03, Episode 08 – Where are the Giggles?
Evan is accidentally left home alone when the family goes to a movie; and Marvin is visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future.
A '90s-set single-camera comedy about a hip-hop-loving Asian kid growing up in suburban […]