Set at the edge of the Noto Peninsula in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan, with its beautiful scenic views, the film revolves around two women from different backgrounds who develop a friendship, and how they begin to influence and change each other’s lives.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired February 3, 2016
- New Girl S06E13 Season 6 , Episode 13 – Cece's Boys
As Jess tries to find a new vice principal, she discovers that she has a real problem when it comes to making decisions. Meanwhile, Cece enlists Jess and Reagan to help her recruit new models, and the guys are in for a surprise when they enjoy a day […]
- Boys (2014) Jongens BOYS tells the story of Sieger, a sporty, rather quiet 15-year-old boy who discovers love during the summer holidays. Sieger is training in the new athletics team for the national relay championships and meets the intriguing and unpredictable Marc. The friendship that develops seems […]
- Uzumasa Limelight (2014) 太秦 ライム ライト A moving, nostalgic portrait of the men behind the golden age of chanbara (sword-fighting dramas and films) that goes behind the scenes of the distinctive film genre for which Japan is most famous, with dominant performance by real-life kirare-yaku Seizo Fukumoto.
- New Girl S06E06 Season 6 , Episode 06 – “Ready”
Jess decides she's ready to wade back into the dating pool, so Schmidt prods her to take the plunge with her workout partner. Meanwhile, Cece hires a hunky new bartender, leaving Nick to wrestle with the concept of male beauty; Winston's newfound […]
- Love’s Whirlpool (2014) Ai no Uzu In a fancy split-level condo in Tokyo's Roppongi nightlife district, four women and four men gather from midnight to 5 am. They've all paid to be there (men more than women), and they have only one thing in common--they seek anonymous sex. Using no names, they're known only by their […]