‘Gameplay’ is a feature documentary on the history of video games. From ‘Pong’, ‘Pac Man’ and ‘Mario’ to ‘Call of Duty’, ‘Grand Theft Auto’ and everything in between it tells the story of how this industry was created, by whom and where it is headed. Based on the book ‘Vintage Games’.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired September 14, 2016
- From Bedrooms to Billions: The Amiga Years (2016) A feature documentary that explores the influence of the Commodore Amiga and how it took video game development, music and publishing to a whole new level and changed the video games industry forever.
- Lost Theaters of Wichita (2016) Lost Theaters of Wichita has the inside story from those who were there. It’s a tale of two great entertainment palaces—one that barely survived and the other that came crashing down while still in its prime. The Miller could still be entertaining people to this day in a grand atmosphere […]
- Enemy of the State (1998) Hotshot Washington lawyer Robert Dean becomes a victim of high-tech identity theft when a hacker slips an incriminating video into his pocket. Soon, a rogue National Security agent sets out to recover the tape -- and destroy […]
- Fate/Grand Order: First Order (2016) The year 2015 CE. The last era in which magecraft still thrived. The Chaldea Security Organization was founded to focus on preserving the continuation of human history. They observe a world which magecraft couldn't observe and science couldn't measure all to prevent the certain […]
- The Girl on the Train (2014) When documentary filmmaker Danny Hart boards a train at Grand Central Station he has no reason to expect anything more than a pleasant ride to upstate New York to interview the subjects for his latest project. But a chance encounter with a mysterious young woman leads him on a journey of […]