Kids being raised by same-sex couples are growing in numbers worldwide. We are in a Gayby-Boom. But who are these kids? What do they think about having same-sex parents? And do they face different issues to other kids? At a time when the world is debating marriage equality, these questions are more pertinent than ever. Told from the perspective of the kids, Gayby Baby is intimate and sometimes humorous account of four children and their families.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired September 3, 2016
- John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015) Armed with boyish charm and a sharp wit, the former "SNL" writer offers sly takes on marriage, his beef with babies and the time he met Bill Clinton.
- Man with a Plan S01E09 Season 01, Episode 09 – “What About Bob?”
Jealousy impacts Adam after he discovers Andi has a close male friend at work.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When Adam’s wife goes back to work, he’s overwhelmed by his […]
- Man with a Plan S01E08 Season 01, Episode 08 – Adam Steps Up
Adam helps his daughter through a momentous occasion. Also: Andi takes Emme and Teddy to the zoo, but gets stuck in traffic on the way.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When […]
- Man with a Plan S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – A Dinner Gone Wrong
A rivalry resurfaces between Andi and Marcy, forcing Adam and Don to take sides.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When Adam’s wife goes back to work, he’s overwhelmed […]
- Boss Baby (2017) In Development: Loosely based on the children's book "The Boss Baby" by Maria Frazee, follows the adventures of a seven-year old jealous of his new little brother. When the brother embarks on a mission to win back the sole affection of his parents, he stumbles upon a secret plot by the […]