(14 downloads) Aired March 13, 2015
- How to Build a Human (2016) Gemma Chan, the star of Humans, explores Artificial Intelligence, and builds an AI version of herself. Are AI humans just around the corner, and can Robot Gemma convince anyone she's the real Gemma?
- Doctor Foster S01E02 – Episode 2 Reeling from the secrets she has uncovered, Gemma has a decision to make - but a visit from a surprise patient means she also faces an acute professional dilemma. A trusted GP sees her charmed life explode when she suspects her husband of an affair. As she uncovers secrets that shock […]
- Doctor Foster S01E03 – Episode 3 In public Gemma plays the perfect wife, while secretly concocting a plan to ensure she comes out on top - only to make new discoveries about the full extent of the secrets that those around her are holding on to. A trusted GP sees her charmed life explode when she suspects her husband […]
- The Voice (UK) S05E05 – Blind Auditions 5 Paloma Faith, Boy George, Will.i.am and Ricky Wilson appraise the talents of more would-be stars as the spinning-chair singing contest continues. As the fifth set of ‘blind auditions’ gets under way, Vangelis from London performs a rendition of the Culture Club hit Do You Really Want to […]
- The Missing S02E08 – Episode 8 Season 2, Episode 8 - The Mountain The truth of the events leading up to Alice's return to Eckhausen in 2014 is finally revealed. Meanwhile, in 2016, Sam and Gemma are pulling together and join Julien in a desperate race against time, as they track Alice and Sophie's abductor from […]