Following Germany’s transformation as a society from the Holocaust to becoming the moral leader of Europe as the country embraces hundreds of thousands of refugees.
- The King’s Choice (2016) Kongens nei: tre On 9 April 1940, German soldiers arrive in the city of Oslo. The King of Norway faces a choice that will change his country forever. The King's Choice is a story about the three most dramatic days in Norway's history, the royal family's escape and King Haakon's […]
- Adira (2016) During the Holocaust, a young Jewish girl flees from the grasp of the Gestapo and finds herself stranded on an abandoned farm.
- Goodnight Mommy (2015) In this atmospheric, nerve-straining chiller, two young twins confined to an isolated country house transform their resentment towards their mother into a fatal illusion about her […]
- April 9th (2015) In the early morning of April 9th 1940 the Danish army is alerted. The Germans have crossed the border; Denmark is at war against Europe's strongest army. In Southern Jutland Danish bicycle- and motorcycle companies are ordered out, to against all odds, hold back the forces until the […]
- Land of Mine (2015) Under sandet Original Title Under sandet In the days following the surrender of Germany in May 1945 a group of young German prisoners of war was handed over to the Danish authorities and subsequently sent out to the West Coast, where they were ordered to remove the more than two million mines that […]