Season 01 , Episode 01 – “Where There Is Ruin, There Is Hope for a Treasure”
Zeke’s resolve to woo a girl sends him into a dizzying, dangerous nightclub scene, where he crosses paths with a nimble local legend.
The Get Down focuses on 1970s New York City – broken down and beaten up, violent, cash strapped — dying. Consigned to rubble, a rag-tag crew of South Bronx teenagers are nothings and nobodies with no one to shelter them – except each other, armed only with verbal games, improvised dance steps, some magic markers and spray cans. From Bronx tenements, to the SoHo art scene; from CBGBs to Studio 54 and even the glass towers of the just-built World Trade Center, The Get Down is a mythic saga of how New York at the brink of bankruptcy gave birth to hip-hop, punk and disco — told through the lives and music of the South Bronx kids who changed the city, and the world…forever
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(22 downloads) Aired August 14, 2016
- Ten Thousand Saints (2015) A sweeping multigenerational story set against the backdrop of the raw, roaring New York City of the late 1980s; adoption, teen pregnancy, drugs, hardcore punk rock, the unbridled optimism and reckless stupidity of the young—and old—are all major elements in this heart-aching tale of the […]
- High Strung (2016) When a hip hop violinist busking in the New York subway encounters a classical dancer on scholarship at the Manhattan Conservatory of the Arts, sparks fly. With the help of a hip hop dance crew they must find a common ground while preparing for a competition that could change their lives […]
- Born to Dance (2015) Coming of age tale told through the eyes of 'Tu', an ambitious young man from Auckland who dreams of being a professional hip-hop dancer.
Born to Dance 2016 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO
Born to Dance 2016 HDRip 400MB Ganool
Born To Dance 2016 HDRip XviD AAC
- Jane the Virgin S03E06 – Chapter Fifty Season 03, Episode 06 – “Chapter Fifty”
Jane's cousin visits her unexpectedly and causes Jane to reflect on her own life. Meanwhile, Xo finds a spot for her dance studio; Rogelio wrestles with telling Xo how he feels about her; and Petra turns to Rafael when she learns she's being […]
- 21 nuits avec Pattie (2015) During the height of summer, Caroline, a forty-year-old Parisian and mother, arrives in a small village in the south of France. She must hastily organize the funeral of her mother, a flighty lawyer, whom she barely used to see. Caroline is welcomed by Pattie, who likes to talk about her […]