Season 03, Episode 02 – “Don’t Let It Get in You or on You”
The staff faces an infectious disease crisis. DiDi’s family drama spills into work, in the person of Yvette, her sister-in-law. Dr. James reaches out to a pharmaceutical company and finds herself affected by a patient with a complicated past. A worn-out Dawn is revived by Patsy’s unpredictable advances.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired November 18, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired November 18, 2015
- Getting On (US) S03E04 – Am I Still Me? Season 03, Episode 04 – “Am I Still Me?”
On the day of her “Sympoosium,” Dr. James is plagued by unexpected complications. Patsy embraces his truth, and DiDi finds herself caught between work and family. Dawn and Dr. James see uncanny visions of themselves in two British visitors, Dr. […]
- Getting On (US) S03E03 – No, I Don’t Want a F***ing Smiley Face Season 03, Episode 03 – “No, I Don’t Want a F***ing Smiley Face”
While preparing for a conference, Dr. James is caught off-guard by workplace politics. A felon with cancer, and a history of daring escapes, arrives at the ward. When his mother pays a visit, Patsy asks Dawn to pose as […]
- Hollywood Game Night S04E11 – It’s My Jane in the Box The celebrity players are Yvette Nicole Brown; James Pickens; Abby Wambach; Greg Grunberg; Aja Naomi King; and Joely Fisher.
- Brief Encounters S01E03 – Episode 3 of 6 The 1980′s-set drama continues with a chance meeting between Steph and Johnny, prompting him to invite her over to help him decorate, and Dean mistakenly tells Steph’s husband Terry that she has a date with a cop. As a nervous Pauline prepares to host her own party she’s interrupted by a […]
- Silent Heart (2014) The prestigious Danish filmmaker Bille August, winner of an Academy Award and two Palme d'Or in Cannes, returns with a highly personal drama. Three generations of a family gather over a weekend. The sisters Sanne and Heidi have accepted their terminally-ill mother’s desire to die before […]