Set in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known as ghosts, the biggest threat to civilization is the cyber terrorists capable of hijacking people’s bodies and memories. When a ghost-infecting virus known as Fire-Starter begins spreading through the system resulting in the assassination of the Japanese Prime Minister, Major Motoko Kusanagi and her elite team of special operatives are called in to track down its source. As they delve deeper and deeper into their investigation, they uncover traces of government corruption and a shadowy broker that bears an all-too-familiar face. The film is a continuation to the plot of the Pyrophoric Cult episode of Arise, and ties up loose ends from that arc.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(74 downloads) Aired November 5, 2015
- Fate/Grand Order: First Order (2016) The year 2015 CE. The last era in which magecraft still thrived. The Chaldea Security Organization was founded to focus on preserving the continuation of human history. They observe a world which magecraft couldn't observe and science couldn't measure all to prevent the certain […]
- Haunting in Japan (2016) Buppah Arigato
In the middle of a white winter, a group of young men visits the countryside in Japan to shoot a music video. However, the house that they have rented is haunted by several ghosts. Theres a pair of mother and child ghosts with pale faces. Then theres the mysterious Thai […]
- Alice in Earnestland (2015) 성실한 나라의 앨리스 This film is about Soonam, a woman who lives a life full of ups and downs like a rollercoaster. The movie delivers pleasure and discomfort at the same time by the mysterious pain that Soonam is going through when all she is doing is living a diligent life. While Soonam with dexterous […]
- Voyage of Time (2016) A celebration of the universe, displaying the whole of time, from its start to its final collapse. This film examines all that occurred to prepare the world that stands before us now: science and spirit, birth and death, the grand cosmos and the minute life systems of our planet
- The Imitation Game (2014) Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, the film portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing and his brilliant team of code-breakers at Britain's top-secret Government Code and Cypher School at Bletchley Park, during the darkest days of World War […]