Based on ABC’s hugely popular 1993-2000 sitcom, this new comedy, set in New York City, will tell the wonderfully funny, heartfelt stories that “Boy Meets World” is renowned for – only this time from a tween girl’s perspective – as the curious and bright 7th grader Riley Matthews and her quick-witted friend Maya Hart embark on an unforgettable middle school experience. But their plans for a carefree year will be adjusted slightly under the watchful eyes of Riley’s parents – dad Cory, who’s also a faculty member (and their new History teacher), and mom Topanga, who owns a trendy afterschool hangout that specializes in pudding.
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Sisters (2015) Follows two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to recapture their glory days, they throw one final high-school-style party for their classmates, which turns into the cathartic rager that a bunch of […]
- Tulips in Spring (2016) When Rose is forced to leave the big city to help out on the Poinsettia Farm where she grew up, she discovers her heart never left the country.
- Krampus (2015) A horror comedy based on the ancient legend about a pagan creature who punishes children on Christmas.
- Calendar Girls (2015) The film focuses on five girls who hail from different regions of India, and who have been selected to pose for the country's most prestigious annual calendar which is a joint effort between business tycoon Rishabh Kukreja and his photographer friend Timmy […]