Season 02, Episode 12 – “Rule #876: Everything Does Not Happen for a Reason”
Delia’s wedding arrives, but Abby is uninvited to the big event in the wake of a betrayal and the revelation of her affair. Abby focuses on finishing her book, yet Barbara discovers Abby is unraveling, and a race ensues to bring Abby and Delia together.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(53 downloads) Aired February 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(48 downloads) Aired February 17, 2016
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E02 – Rule #77: Don’t Blow The Bubble Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Jake (Paul Adelstein) try and keep their secret relationship hidden while her managing editor Barbara (Retta) at SheShe pushes her to go out on dates to drive attention to her new blog. Delia (Necar Zadegan) hires a wedding planner. Jo (Alanna Ubach) moves out […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S03E01 Season 03, Episode 01 - Rule #43: When One Door Opens, There's an Icy Draft
Fallout from a scandal impacts Abby while she and Jake care for Becca's abandoned baby in the Season 3 opener. Also: Delia confronts Albert about sabotaging her wedding; Jo contemplates dating her baker; and […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E06 – Rule #25: Beware the Second Chance Season 02, Episode 06 - “Rule No. 25: Beware the Second Chance”
Abby goes to New York to sell her book and runs into Dr. Harris; Becca tells Jake that a celebrity news site knows about her pregnancy; Delia deals with fallout from kissing her boss.
- Girlfriends Guide to Divorce S02E10 Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked Season 02, Episode 10 - “Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked”
A heat wave bakes Los Angeles, and Abby feels even more heat when she’s told her book needs a major overhaul. Meanwhile, Abby decides to put Dr. Harris through the “boyfriend test”; Phoebe stages an art show for […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E01 – Rule 58: Avoid the Douchemobile Abby chooses between boyfriend Will and husband Jake, while fielding a job offer from an online magazine called SheShe; Abby faces opposition from a rival editor at SheShe; Phoebe acts out in response to Kori's civil suit against her.