Abby chooses between boyfriend Will and husband Jake, while fielding a job offer from an online magazine called SheShe; Abby faces opposition from a rival editor at SheShe; Phoebe acts out in response to Kori’s civil suit against her.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(22 downloads) Aired December 3, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired December 3, 2015
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S03E01 Season 03, Episode 01 - Rule #43: When One Door Opens, There's an Icy Draft
Fallout from a scandal impacts Abby while she and Jake care for Becca's abandoned baby in the Season 3 opener. Also: Delia confronts Albert about sabotaging her wedding; Jo contemplates dating her baker; and […]
- Swung (2015) David’s life is on the slide: he’s broke, in the middle of a divorce and ‘can’t get it up’. His girlfriend, Alice, is his rock, but the magazine she writes for is going down and the pressure is on to find a story. While job hunting online, David stumbles across the perfect antidote to […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E08 – Rule #79: Labels Are For Canned Goods Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Barbara (Retta) head to SplitCon, a convention dedicated to providing services for people who are breaking or broken up. Phoebe (Beau Garrett) gets introduced into the LA art scene by new beau Joaquin (Niall Matter). Jo (Alanna Ubach) fights Charlene (Megan […]
- Girlfriends Guide to Divorce S02E10 Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked Season 02, Episode 10 - “Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked”
A heat wave bakes Los Angeles, and Abby feels even more heat when she’s told her book needs a major overhaul. Meanwhile, Abby decides to put Dr. Harris through the “boyfriend test”; Phoebe stages an art show for […]
- Good Girls Revolt S01E08 Season 1, Episode 08 - "Exposé"
Jane asserts herself to the new editor but he presents her with a very unwelcome obstacle. Cindy reconsiders her marriage. Patti gets an opportunity to prove herself, but discovers she still has a lot to learn.
A look at the personal and professional […]