Season 02, Episode 13 – “Rule #59: “Happily Ever After” Is an Oxymoron”
The ladies help Delia following Gordon’s news in the Season 2 finale. Also: Jake returns from Latvia with a secret to tell Abby; Jo confronts her feelings about Scott; and Barbara sharpens focus on a possible new love interest.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired February 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired February 24, 2016
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E02 – Rule #77: Don’t Blow The Bubble Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Jake (Paul Adelstein) try and keep their secret relationship hidden while her managing editor Barbara (Retta) at SheShe pushes her to go out on dates to drive attention to her new blog. Delia (Necar Zadegan) hires a wedding planner. Jo (Alanna Ubach) moves out […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E03 – Sometimes Everything’s Fine… Isn’t It? Season 02, Episode 03 - “Rule #8: Timing is Everything”
Abby goes on a date with TV celebrity Dr. Harris to increase traffic to her new blog and please Barbara. Jake decides to tell Abby a secret he’s been keeping from her. Jo starts to Tinder date. Phoebe (Beau Garrett) throws Delia an […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E04 – Rule #605: You Can Go Home Again Season 02, Episode 04 - “Rule #605: You Can Go Home Again”
Abby and Jake try to define their relationship by spending a weekend at home without work, friends and kids. Meanwhile, Phoebe reconnects with friends from her modeling days; Delia and Gordon scout for homes; and Jo’s daughter […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E11 – Rule #118: Let Her Eat Cake After collapsing after the birth of Becca's baby, Abby is ordered to stay at home and rest. The girlfriends throw Delia a surprise bachelorette party at a male strip club, a treat from Barbara. Phoebe deals with the fallout of her almost kiss with Ralf. Jo is having mixed feelings about […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E07 – Rule #14: No Means…No Abby's parents (Barry Bostwick and Lesley Ann Warren) arrive and make an odd request just as Jake gears up to leave for Latvia. Meanwhile, Abby reaches out to Becca to have a meeting; Jo embarks on an online dating binge; and Phoebe has a date with her professor.