Based on the best-selling “Girlfriends’ Guide” book series by Vicki Iovine, the series follows Abby, a self-help book author who hides the fact that she’s separated from her husband, as she starts to navigate her life as a single woman in her early 40s in Los Angeles. She finds herself seeking advice from her divorced friends, instead of her married ones which leads to some unexpected and life-changing experiences.
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S03E01 Season 03, Episode 01 - Rule #43: When One Door Opens, There's an Icy Draft
Fallout from a scandal impacts Abby while she and Jake care for Becca's abandoned baby in the Season 3 opener. Also: Delia confronts Albert about sabotaging her wedding; Jo contemplates dating her baker; and […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E12 – Rule #876: Everything Does Not Happen for a Reason Season 02, Episode 12 - “Rule #876: Everything Does Not Happen for a Reason”
Delia’s wedding arrives, but Abby is uninvited to the big event in the wake of a betrayal and the revelation of her affair. Abby focuses on finishing her book, yet Barbara discovers Abby is unraveling, and a […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E05 – Rule #72: Embrace Your Inner Prom Queen… But Not Too Much eason 02, Episode 05 - “Rule #72: It’s Never Too Late to Be a Mean Girl”
A 1990s-theme prom is thrown for Phoebe when she gets her GED. Also, Abby goes on a second date with Dr. Harris, and Jo’s former husband visits Los Angeles to spend time with his […]
- Girlfriends Guide to Divorce S02E10 Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked Season 02, Episode 10 - “Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked”
A heat wave bakes Los Angeles, and Abby feels even more heat when she’s told her book needs a major overhaul. Meanwhile, Abby decides to put Dr. Harris through the “boyfriend test”; Phoebe stages an art show for […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E01 – Rule 58: Avoid the Douchemobile Abby chooses between boyfriend Will and husband Jake, while fielding a job offer from an online magazine called SheShe; Abby faces opposition from a rival editor at SheShe; Phoebe acts out in response to Kori's civil suit against her.