An offbeat comedy about an estranged father who returns to his hometown after an absence of ten years in order to reconnect with his daughter and ex-wife but unwittingly finds himself responsible for almost destroying all their lives.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired October 8, 2015
- Fathers and Daughters (2015) A Pulitzer-winning writer grapples with being a widower and father after a mental breakdown, while, 27 years later, his grown daughter struggles to forge connections of her own.
- Rosehaven S01E01 Season 1, Episode 1
Daniel returns to his rural Tasmanian hometown to help his mother with her real estate business. To his surprise, his best friend Emma turns up on his doorstep, on the run from her marriage.
Daniel McCallum returns to his rural Tasmanian hometown, Rosehaven, to help […]
- Flock of Dudes (2015) A 30-something year old decides to "break up" with his best buds in order to finally grow up.
- The Stranger (2015) A mysterious man returns to his home after sixteen years, which jumpstarts a bizarre and deadly chain of […]
- Birdman (2014) A fading actor best known for his portrayal of a popular superhero attempts to mount a comeback by appearing in a Broadway play. As opening night approaches, his attempts to become more altruistic, rebuild his career, and reconnect with friends and family prove more difficult than […]