Season 01, Episode 04 – “Your Mama Had a Hard Night”
Letty attempts legitimate “good behavior” when she goes back to her hometown to be close to her son, Jacob, and finds a clever workaround for the restraining order that has kept her one-thousand feet away from him. Meanwhile, while trying to protect her friend Tiffany from the truth about her husband, Letty’s attempt at being good explodes in her face.
Letty Dobesh is a thief and con artist whose life is always one wrong turn, one bad decision, from implosion. Which is just how she likes it. Fresh out of prison, she’s attempting to stay afloat. But when she overhears a hit man being hired to kill a man’s wife, she sets out to derail the job, sending her on a wild collision course with the charming killer, and entangling them in dangerous, seductive relationship.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired November 29, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired November 29, 2016
- Good Behavior S01E09 – For You I’d Go with Strawberry Season 01, Episode 09 – For You I'd Go With Strawberry
Sean tries to get custody of Jacob, causing Letty to fall into a weak moment that could lead to lasting problems between her and Javier. Meanwhile, Letty receives a legitimate opportunity to change her life.
Letty Dobesh is a […]
- Good Behavior S01E08 – It Still Fits Bitch Season 01, Episode 08 – It Still Fits Bitch
Letty reverses roles with her mother to help bail her out of jail, which raises the question of who is best able to raise Jacob. Meanwhile, Jacob's birth father pays an uninvited visit to a family event.
Letty Dobesh is a thief and con […]
- Good Behavior S01E02 – Only the Best for Mrs. Diaz Season 01, Episode 02 – “Only the Best for Mrs. Diaz"
Javier forces Letty to pose as his wife to help him accomplish his next job at an upscale resort in the Smoky Mountains. As instructed, Letty befriends the target's wife, but her true intent is to escape with the woman.
Letty Dobesh […]
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) A quiet teenage artist Rafe Katchadorian has a wild imagination and is sick of middle school and the rules that have been put before him. Rafe and his best friend Leo have come up with a plan: break every rule in the school hand book and as you expect trouble […]
- Steve Jobs (2015) Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint an intimate portrait of the brilliant man at its […]