In 1969, while a cultural revolution swept through the free world, there was still one place that refused to change with the times: newsrooms. Good Girls Revolt follows a group of young female researchers at “News of the Week,” who ask to be treated fairly. Their revolutionary request sparks convulsive changes and upends marriages, careers, sex lives, love lives, and friendships.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired December 20, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired December 20, 2015
- Good Girls Revolt S01E05 In 1969, while a cultural revolution swept through the free world, there was still one place that refused to change with the times: newsrooms. Good Girls Revolt follows a group of young female researchers at "News of the Week," who ask to be treated fairly. Their revolutionary request […]
- Not My Type (2014) Clément, a young philosophy teacher from Paris is sent to Arras for a year. He meets Jennifer, a pretty hair-stylist, who becomes his lover. They're free in their hearts and bodies and could share this perfect love if the cultural and social divide were not as deep. - Written by […]
- Chewing Gum S01E04 – The Unicorn Season 01, Episode 04 – “The Unicorn”
Tracey and Connor decide to have sex, but Connor is having trouble in the bedroom. Tracey gets advice from the girls and, after some research, concludes a threesome with Sasha is the next step. Meanwhile, Cynthia’s internet searches take her to some […]
- Mga Rebeldeng May Kaso (2015) Mga Rebeldeng May Kaso is about the aftermath of the so-called People Power Revolution of 1986, spawning a group of young dreamers bewildered, wonder, and wandering, discovering the fire of youth, the loss of innocence, the journey into the core of one’s being, immersing themselves in a […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E10 – Blackbird Season 02, Episode 10– “Blackbird”
Ken and Emma reconcile but Emma wants to find Charlie. At the expense of Charmain's career, Hodiak is determined to find the truth behind Bunchy's murder. Meanwhile, Shafe sees an old friend at rehab.
It’s 1967 and the era of free love, drug […]