Based on the week’s news, Have I Got News For You is fronted by guest hosts and features two regular team captains, Paul Merton and Ian Hislop. Each week the show invites two guests to cast a jaundiced eye over the week’s news, resulting in a fast flow of anarchic, spontaneous and hugely entertaining wit and humour. Guests typically represent the world of politics, comedy, show-business and journalism, and are often themselves particularly newsworthy participants. The final touches of Have I Got News For You are put together only hours before recording, allowing guests to comment on the late-breaking news stories of the day.
- Have I Got a Bit More News for You S50E11 – Compilation Compilation of the satirical current affairs quiz, looking back at the big news events of 2015, with team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton, and a variety of guest hosts and panellists.
- Have I Got a Bit More News for You S50E01 – Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Osman and Camilla Long Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Jeremy Clarkson and panellists Richard Osman and Camilla Long.
- Have I Got a Bit More News for You – S50E02 – Charlie Brooker, Diane Abbott MP and Nish Kumar Charlie Brooker hosts the current affairs quiz, alongside regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton. Labour MP Diane Abbott and stand-up comedian Nish Kumar are this week's guest panellists.
- Have I Got a Bit More News for You S50E03 – Sue Perkins, Roisin Conaty and Sadiq Khan MP Sue Perkins acts as host, inviting regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton to poke fun at the week's events, alongside guest panellists comedienne Roisin Conaty and Labour MP Sadiq Khan.
- Have I Got a Bit More News for You S50E09 – Alexander Armstrong, Sara Pascoe and Alex Salmond Alexander Armstrong hosts as SNP MP Alex Salmond and comedian Sara Pascoe join regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton to take potshots at the week's headlines and other stories.